Programme titles (1 DVD):
1. This is my prayer
2. Live as a citizen worthy of the gospel of Christ
3. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus
4. Shine like stars in the universe
5. The power of His resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in His sufferings
6. Rejoice in the Lord, always
Do you know the secret of contentment? Can you cope with all the highs and lows of life? While Paul was in prison, he wrote to these new Philippian Christians to explain how to be joyful and godly whether they are rich or poor, slandered or praised, in comfort or pain.
International speaker and author Joni Eareckson Tada is the founder of Joni and Friends, an organisation which exists to communicate the gospel and equip Christ-honouring churches worldwide to minister to people affected by disability physically, emotionally and spiritually.
A diving accident in 1967 left Joni a quadriplegic in a wheelchair, unable to use her hands and needing two years of rehabilitation. Her experiences are recorded in her international best-selling autobiography, "Joni".
Download PDF (note that our eBook formats do not include PDF)